More and more social network users are turning away from Facebook to join the Snapchat community. With nearly 190 million active users per day, Snapchat has become the number one social network among 18-34 year olds thanks to its interactive and fun content that differs from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter standard formats.
Moreover, faced with strong competition from brands that promote their products on major networks such as Facebook or Twitter, it has now become difficult to stand out and capture the attention of users. With fewer advertisers in Snapchat, it is much easier to get known and attract new customers to your site.
Do you already advertise on other social networks such as Facebook or Instagram? Take advantage of Snapchat's innovative advertising formats and low competition to make yourself known to a new audience.
With the Snap Pixel, optimize the delivery of your ads to the Snapchatters who are most likely to purchase your products. Then track your campaigns effect by analyzing the number of actions (product view, add to cart, purchase,...) performed by Snapchatters on your site after interacting with your ad.
Finally, and once you have reached the required threshold of interactions between Snapchatters and your site (https://businesshelp.snapchat.com/en-US/a/snap-pixel-faq#Audiences), use one of the most interesting features of the pixel, dynamic remarketing. Create custom audiences based on the Snapchatters' activity on your site and then capture their attention again on the social network with targeted ads to encourage them to return to your shop.
Snap Pixel implementation on your shop
- Automatic installation of the pixel on your shop by the module
- Tracking of events:
- view of product page or product combination page
- view of product list page (as category, brand, supplier pages, ...) with ability or not to track your homepage
- add to cart
- click on "Proceed to checkout" button
- Possibility to configure the conversion amount sent by the pixel following a purchase: with or without tax, with or without wrapping/shipping fees
Product data configuration
- Selection of product image size to be exported
- Possibility to add the category or brand name in product titles
- Choice of product export method: by brand or category
- Selection of brand(s) or category(ies) to be exported
- Possibility of not exporting out of stock products
- Possibility of not exporting products with price under a specific value
- Choice of the product description type to be exported
- Possibility to define product availability
- Possible integration of Google Analytics parameters
Generation of data file in one click
Simply select a language and a currency and the module generates the CSV file that contains the corresponding product data. You just then have to upload this file in a catalog on your Snapchat Ads Manager account.
The module can generate as many CSV files as there are language/currency pairs installed on your shop. This way, you will be able to create as many different ad campaigns so that they are perfectly adapted to your audiences.
- Snapchat Ads Manager account required: You will need to create a Snapchat Ads Manager account. This registration is totally free of charge. Click here to sign up.
- Work in complete safety: In order to ensure the compatibility of the Snapchat Ads + Pixel module with the rest of your installed modules, we recommend to firstly install the module in a pre-production environment. Our Parachute service allows you to easily duplicate your shop on a test environment and secure your production releases, come and discover it!
- Compliance with the GDPR: By installing this module you put code snippet (pixel) into the pages of your website to track the activity of your users on your website, for, among other things, creating retargeting ads. The collected information is then sent to Snapchat for processing and then used to monitor the effectiveness of your Snapchat ads. Regarding this, we remind you that, as responsible for the use of personal data of your customers and visitors and in order to respect the new European General Data Protection Regulation, you must clearly inform your users of this, in an easily accessible documentation (e.g. your Terms and Conditions). You must provide them with the link that will direct them to Snapchat’s personal data policy (https://businesshelp.snapchat.com/en-US/article/data-processing-agreement). You also must inform them of their rights, in particular their right of opposition to the use of their personal data and the means to assert their rights.
We decline all responsability in case of non-compliance with the above mentioned Regulation.