WINNER OF THE PRESTASHOP AWARDS CEREMONY
Best PrestaShop module for Facebook and Instagram, elected "Agencies' choice" and winner of two PrestaShop awards, Dynamic Ads + Pixel already has more than 10,000 downloads! Our team of experts in social networks for over 10 years, accompanies you with a complete documentation and a great responsiveness to support.
Export a high quality product feed on Facebook
The "Dynamic Ads + Pixel" module allows you to configure your data feed in an extremely simple and fast way by including only the products and information you want. The advanced exclusion rules system gives you the freedom to create an optimized feed by excluding certain products from your ads. The advanced assignment of custom labels to your products further increases the customization of your data feed and allows you to increase the segmentation possibilities of your catalog.
Product feeds generated and imported in the Facebook Business Manager will allow you:
- to automatically populate and keep updated the Shop of your Facebook Page and Instagram business profile
- to run product ads on Facebook and Instagram to highly targeted audiences
- to show Facebook and Instagram users location-specific data (information translated into their language, prices, availability, shipping costs etc... tailored to their location) through country feeds
- to tag your products in your Facebook and Instagram publications or stories
Take advantage of the world's most advanced advertising technology
Thanks to countless personal information collected on its network, each more accurate than the others, Facebook has a powerful advertising targeting tool on which Google can not compete. On the Business Manager interface you have a multitude of options allowing you to create your advertising audiences according to age, sex, family situation, geographical location, interests, groups, liked pages and any other information that Facebook has about its users.
By installing a tracking tag (Facebook pixel) on your site pages, our module allows you to further enhance these audiences. Indeed, this pixel allows you to create audiences based on your visitor activity (purchases, products seen, carts,...).
It also allows you to enjoy the indisputable efficiency of dynamic retargeting. Thus, you can for example to launch ad campaigns that will automatically display to Facebook users, the products they previously viewed on your site, or relevant product recommandations. Business Manager tools will then allow you to analyse the efficiency of these ads (conversion tracking).
For an even more accurate analysis of the effectiveness of your ads and an even better tracking of the buying journey, activate the conversions API in addition to the Pixel to send the data directly from your store's server!
The power of Facebook also allows you to acquire new customers by attracting people whose interests are close to your current customers. Indeed, the personal information of the social network users, own by Facebook, is compared to the one of your existing customers. You can therefore display your products to these audiences, which are similar to your clientele.
Offer a localized version of your ads and your Facebook Shop
Our module allows you to use Facebook's country feeds to offer multi-country and multi-lingual Facebook and Instagram users a Shop and ads adapted to their location. For example, a Facebook user in the US will see your product data in English and prices in dollars in your Facebook Store, while a French user will see the same information in French and Euros. But it doesn't stop at language and currency! All data that has different values in other countries will automatically adapt to the locality (availability, sizes, shipping costs, etc...).
By default, the module proposes all possible "Country/Language/Currency" combinations according to the native localization packs installed on your PrestaShop store. However, you have the possibility to create additional feeds corresponding to combinations not proposed by the module.
Implementation of Facebook pixel on your shop
- Quick installation of Facebook pixel code
- Very exhaustive pixel implementation:
- Tracking of each product, combination, category, brand or supplier page
- Ability to track or not your homepage activity
- Tracking of "new products", "promotions" and "best seller" pages
- Tracking of the click on the "Add to wishlist" button
- Tracking of the click on the "Add to cart" button
- Tracking of the click on the "Subscribe" button (if you have installed the Presta-Module "Advanced Subscription" module)
- Tracking of complete customer account creation
- Tracking of every checkout process steps, from cart page loading to order confirmation by way of payment information validation
- Configuration of the order amounts sent by the pixel after a purchase: with or without tax, with or without packaging and/or shipping cost
- Ability to indicate html elements corresponding to clicks on "Add to wishlist", "Order" and/or "Subscribe" button (if Presta-Module "Advanced Subscription" module is installed) if the default ones have been modified in the code by the theme for example.
- Possibility to activate Facebook's advanced matching to send additional information about your customers, in an encrypted and secure way, in order to, among other things, improve your audiences and reduce your advertising budget.
Conversions API activation
Get even more information about your store's activity and the effectiveness of your ads by enabling the Conversions API. This feature allows you to send events directly from your store server instead of through web browser cookies. This way, you can retrieve events that could not be detected by the pixel and get, among other things, a better estimate of the number of conversions generated by your ads.
The implementation of the conversions API is automatically done by our module. Simply enter the API token available in your Business Manager and the module takes care of everything! It's that easy.
A lot of options for data feed configuration
- Choice of the product export method: by brand or by category
- Ability to export by product or by product combination
- Selection of the brand(s) or category(ies) to export
- Choice of the construction mode of the product feed IDs: by using the product IDs in back-office, by using references or by using EAN codes
- In the most common case of building a feed ID using the product ID in back-office, you have the option of including: language information and/or product combination information (in order to perform targeted remarketing on a combination).
- General product exclusion rules (out of stock products, without EAN/MPN code, with a price lower than a certain value,...)
- Advanced exclusion rules (based on a feature, an attribute, a product, a specific combination, a supplier, a word or sequence of words)
- Ability to export only the products cover image
- Configuration of the description type and product availability to send
- Management of attributes/features to include in the feed and tab dedicated to apparel products
- Possibility of letting the module cover shipping costs. For each country, you have the option of not applying tax to shipping costs, offering shipping costs above a certain product price, or regardless of product price.
- Advanced options:
- Intuitive keyword-based system to match your product categories to Facebook’s own product categorization (possibility of importing the mapping from our Google Merchant Center, Google Merchant Center Pro or TikTok Ads module if one of these is installed in your store)
- Advanced custom labels management: dynamic assignation of category name, feature, price range, "new"/"best sale" labels
- Integration of Google Analytics parameters
All of these options result in a very high quality product feed and optimal results in your advertising campaigns.
Generation of qualified data feeds
- Robust export system which works even with the largest catalogs (up to 200,000 products)
- Choice of the export method: CRON task or "on-the-fly" file generation on your server in order to automatically update your data on Facebook
- Country feeds compatibility : generate as many feeds as different existing "Country/Language/Currency" groups on your shop to create fully qualified ads and adapted to the users' location. Possibility to create additional feeds corresponding to customized "Country/Language/Currency" combinations, if none of the combinations proposed by default by the module suits you.
Thanks to exporting your product catalogs to Facebook's Business Manager, you can also run your product ads on Instagram and use Instagram Shopping features like:
- Adding a Shop to your Instagram business profile
- Tagging your products in your Instagram posts or stories
BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMERS
While browsing their Facebook or Instagram feed, your customers will take advantage of targeted and relevant ads that will make them save their time since they will directly go to the products they like. This will therefore improve their perception of your shop and brand.
By creating a Facebook and Instagram Shop, you allow users to discover your products. With one click they access an advanced view of the product and with another they can directly reach the relevant product page on your site and finalize their order.
- Facebook Business Manager account required: This module requires you to register in the Facebook Business Manager. This registration is totally free. Click here to register.
- Instagram Shopping participation: If you want to use Instagram Shopping features, your shop's head office must be located in one of the countries eligible for the Instagram Shopping service. Click here to know more.
- Work in complete safety: In order to ensure the compatibility of the Dynamic Ads + Pixel module with the rest of your installed modules, we recommend to firstly install the module in a pre-production environment. Our Parachute service allows you to easily duplicate your shop on a test environment and secure your production releases, come and discover it!
- Compliance with GDPR: By installing this module you put code snippet(pixel) into the pages of your website to track the activity of your users on your website. The collected information is then sent to Facebook in order to be processed and then used to create custom audiences and targeted advertising campaigns(including dynamic remarketing campaigns). Regarding this, we remind you that, as responsible for the use of personal data of your customers and visitors and in order to respect the new European General Data Protection Regulation, you must clearly inform your users of this, in an easily accessible documentation(e.g. your Terms and Conditions). You must provide them with the link that will direct them to Facebook’s personal data policy(https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update). You also must inform them of their rights, in particular their right of opposition to the use of their personal data and the means to assert their rights.
We decline all responsibility in case of non-compliance with the above mentioned Regulation.
WORKS WITH AND PERFECTLY COMPLEMENTS OUR OTHER FACEBOOK MODULES
BusinessTech is specialized in the development and publishing of Facebook modules for PrestaShop. Visit our complete catalog : Facebook & Social Networks modules