WINNER OF THE PRESTASHOP AWARDS CEREMONY
Export a high quality product feed on Facebook
The "Dynamic Ads + Pixel" module allows you to configure your data feed in an extremely simple and fast way by including only the products and information you want. The advanced exclusion rules system gives you the freedom to create an optimized feed by excluding certain products from your ads. The advanced assignment of custom labels to your products further increases the customization of your data feed and allows you to increase the segmentation possibilities of your catalog.
Product feeds generated and imported in the Facebook Business Manager will allow you:
- to automatically supply and keep updated the shop section of your Facebook page
- to diffuse product ads on Facebook and Instagram for very targeted audiences
- to identify your products in your Facebook and Instagram publications or stories
Take advantage of the world's most advanced advertising technology
Thanks to countless personal information collected on its network, each more accurate than the others, Facebook has a powerful advertising targeting tool on which Google can not compete. On the Business Manager interface you have a multitude of options allowing you to create your advertising audiences according to age, sex, family situation, geographical location, interests, groups, liked pages and any other information that Facebook has about its users.
By installing a tracking tag (Facebook pixel) on your site pages, our module allows you to further enhance these audiences. Indeed, this pixel allows you to create audiences based on your visitor activity (purchases, products seen, carts,...).
It also allows you to enjoy the indisputable efficiency of dynamic retargeting. Thus, you can for example to launch ad campaigns that will automatically display to Facebook users, the products they previously viewed on your site, or relevant product recommandations. Business Manager tools will then allow you to analyse the efficiency of these ads (conversion tracking).
The power of Facebook also allows you to acquire new customers by attracting people whose interests are close to your current customers. Indeed, the personal information of the social network users, own by Facebook, is compared to the one of your existing customers. You can therefore display your products to these audiences, which are similar to your clientele.
Last but not least, the cost is also typically lower than Google’s!
Implementation of Facebook pixel on your shop
- Quick installation of Facebook pixel code
- Very exhaustive pixel implementation:
- Tracking of each product, combination, category, brand or supplier page
- Ability to track or not your homepage activity
- Tracking of "new products", "promotions" and "best seller" pages
- Tracking of the click on the "Add to wishlist" button
- Tracking of the click on the "Add to cart" button
- Tracking of the click on the "Subscribe" button (if you have installed the Presta-Module "Advanced Subscription" module)
- Tracking of complete customer account creation
- Tracking of every checkout process steps, from cart page loading to order confirmation by way of payment information validation
- Configuration of the order amounts sent by the pixel after a purchase: with or without tax, with or without packaging and/or shipping cost
- Ability to indicate html elements corresponding to clicks on "Add to cart", "Add to wishlist", "Order" and/or "Subscribe" button (if Presta-Module "Advanced Subscription" module is installed) if the default ones have been modified in the code by the theme for example.
- Ability to include or not the language information in product ID, allowing to make or not a tracking by language
- Ability to include or not the product combination information in product ID, allowing to make or not combination remarketing
A lot of options for data feed configuration
- Choice of the product export method: by brand or by category
- Ability to export by product or by product combination
- Selection of the brand(s) or category(ies) to export
- General product exclusion rules (out of stock products, without EAN/MPN code, with a price lower than a certain value,...)
- Advanced exclusion rules (based on a feature, an attribute, a product, a specific combination, a supplier, a word or sequence of words)
- Ability to export only the products cover image
- Configuration of the description type and product availability to send
- Management of attributes/features to include in the feed and tab dedicated to apparel products
- Management of shipping fees
- Advanced options:
- Intuitive keyword-based system to match your product categories to Facebook’s own product categorization
- Advanced custom labels management: dynamic assignation of category name, feature, price range, "new"/"best sale" labels
- Integration of Google Analytics parameters
All of these options result in a very high quality product feed and optimal results in your advertising campaigns.
Generation of qualified data feeds
- Robust export system which works even with the largest catalogs (up to 200,000 products)
- Choice of the export method: CRON task or "on-the-fly" file generation on your server in order to automatically update your data on Facebook
- Generate as many feeds as different existing "Country/Language/Currency" groups on your shop to create fully qualified ads and adapted to the users. Each "Country/Language/Currency" feed is to be imported into a catalog dedicated to the corresponding "Country/Language/Currency" group, on the Business Manager (the catalog creation procedure is detailed in our documentation).
Thanks to your product catalog export you can not only diffuse dynamic product ads on Instagram but also use the Instagram Shopping feature by tagging your products in your publications.
Perfect compatibility with "Advanced Shop for Fan Page" for a fully customized Facebook shop
If you want a completely customized Facebook shop and stand out from the competition, you can associate "Dynamic Ads + Pixel" with our "Advanced Shop for Fan Page" module.
"Advanced Shop for Fan Page" allows you to create a fully customizable "shop" tab, both in terms of design and displays, multilingual and multicurrency. It's perfectly compatible with "Dynamic Ads + Pixel", allowing you to take advantage of all the features of the latter, while enjoying of a unique Facebook shop.
To know more about the difference between the Facebook native shop tab (and filled by our "Dynamic Ads + Pixel" module) and the custom tab set by our "Advanced Shop for Fan Page" module, read our detailed comparison by clicking here.
BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMERS
While browsing their Facebook or Instagram feed, your customers will take advantage of targeted and relevant ads that will make them save their time since they will directly go to the products they like. This will therefore improve their perception of your shop and brand.
By filling the shop tab of your Facebook page, you can present the products you sell to Facebook users. In one click they access to an advanced view of the product and in another, they can directly reach the related product page on your site and finalize their order.
- Facebook Business Manager account required: This module requires you to register in the Facebook Business Manager. This registration is totally free. Click here to register.
- Instagram Shopping participation: If your shop's head office is located in one of the countries where Instagram Shopping is available, you can use the module to tag your products in your Instagram posts!
- Work in complete safety: In order to ensure the compatibility of the Dynamic Ads + Pixel module with the rest of your installed modules, we recommend to firstly install the module in a pre-production environment. Our Parachute service allows you to easily duplicate your shop on a test environment and secure your production releases, come and discover it!
- Compliance with GDPR: By installing this module you put code snippet(pixel) into the pages of your website to track the activity of your users on your website. The collected information is then sent to Facebook in order to be processed and then used to create custom audiences and targeted advertising campaigns(including dynamic remarketing campaigns). Regarding this, we remind you that, as responsible for the use of personal data of your customers and visitors and in order to respect the new European General Data Protection Regulation, you must clearly inform your users of this, in an easily accessible documentation(e.g. your Terms and Conditions). You must provide them with the link that will direct them to Facebook’s personal data policy(https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update). You also must inform them of their rights, in particular their right of opposition to the use of their personal data and the means to assert their rights.
We decline all responsability in case of non-compliance with the above mentioned Regulation.
WORKS WITH AND PERFECTLY COMPLEMENTS OUR OTHER FACEBOOK MODULES
BusinessTech is specialized in the development and publishing of Facebook modules for PrestaShop. Visit our complete catalog : Facebook & Social Networks modules