Access ALL Google Analytics enhanced e-commerce reports and get a better analysis for better decisions. Developed by Business Tech, the Google specialist!
Enhanced Ecommerce is an introduced Google Analytics ecommerce feature that helps merchants better understand customer behavior and the effectiveness of their merchandising efforts.
See the entire PrestaShop blog article.
WHAT THIS MODULE DOES FOR YOU
Take your Google Analytics to the next level
This module delivers all the power of Google Analytics' Enhanced E-commerce features that are not available in the standard, free Google Analytics module, and provides you with much more accurate data on product views, clicks, adding products to cart, conversion and order process, as well as vouvher codes, promotions and refunds. This has several important benefits:
- Accurate sales amounts by taking order refunds and cancellations into account on top of detailed conversion / order tracking
- Much more detailed information about product views and clicks, including when products are displayed through modules (PrestaShop native + our own Advanced Featured Products module)
- In-depth information about the order process and the ability to analyze cart abandonments
- Overall, this is an essential tool to understand how your customers interact with your website and quickly identify problems to improve your website navigation, content and design, and increase conversion rate and sales
This module is powerful and feature-rich:
Easy step by step welcome screen
We guide you through the setup process with a list of steps you must take and appropriate help resources / documentation to set things up in the module and on the Google Analytics website.
We also invite you to read PrestaShop's very good blog post on this topic.
Get access to the following Enhanced Ecommerce reports
- Shopping Behavior Report
- Checkout Behavior Report
- Product Performance Report
- Sales Performance Report
- Product List Performance Report
- Order Coupon Report
Track product views and clicks
- Regular product detail pages
- Modal "quickview" product details layered window
- Product lists (categories, brands, new products, promotions, search results etc...)
- Native PrestaShop modules such as "Promotions block", "New products block" etc... as well as our own "Advanced Featured Products module
Track cart actions
- Add to cart
- Change product(s) quantity
- Remove product(s) from cart
Analyze order and checkout process and cart abandonment at any step
- Cart summary
- Address input
Detailed data collection about voucher codes, orders and refunds
- Detail of products ordered with quantities
- Use of voucher codes and associated revenue for each voucher code
- Full refunds
- Partial refunds
- "Display features" plugin
- "Enhanced link attribution" plugin
- "Unify User-ID authentication" plugin
- Advanced control for refunded and / or cancelled order statuses
- Work in complete safety: In order to ensure the compatibility of the Google Analytics Pro module with the rest of your installed modules, we recommend to firstly install the module in a pre-production environment. Our Parachute service allows you to easily duplicate your shop on a test environment and secure your production releases, come and discover it!
- Compliance with the GDPR: By installing this module you put code snippet (tag) into the pages of your website to track the activity of your users on your website. The collected pieces of information (such as product views and clicks, conversions, refunds, etc…) are then sent to Google in order to be processed. You can analyze them to understand how your visitors interact with your online store and set up strategies. Regarding this, we remind you that, as responsible for the use of personal data of your customers and visitors and in order to respect the new European General Data Protection Regulation, you must clearly inform your users of this, in an easily accessible documentation (e.g. your Terms and Conditions). You must provide them with the link that will direct them to Google’s personal data policy (https://policies.google.com/privacy/update). You also must inform them of their rights, in particular their right of opposition to the use of their personal data and the means to assert their rights.
We decline all responsability in case of non-compliance with the above mentioned Regulation.
WORKS WITH AND PERFECTLY COMPLEMENTS OUR OTHER GOOGLE MODULES
BusinessTech is specialized in the development and publishing of Google modules for PrestaShop. Visit our complete catalog : Google & advertising modules